1 Site Suitability
– We visit your property to ensure that there is enough space to build .
– We make sure there is adequate access.
– Check with council to confirm compliance.
– You decide on a floor plan, either one of ours or yours or a combination of both.
– You decide if you want any major additions such as verandahs, patios, carports etc
– You can choose colours at a later point
– At this point we present you with an obligation free quote
3 Preliminary Agreemant
– This includes survey of your property including other buildings.
– Includes final design and drawings including all elevations.
– Includes submission for council approval.
– The cost for this agreement is $3000. The preliminary agreement acts as an initial deposit and is included in the overall price of the dwelling. This amount is deducted of the first payment when the contract is signed.
4 Colour Selections
– This is where you can customise your granny flat to suit the look and feel of your property and your personal tastes.
– You can choose your colours for outside including windows, cladding, roof and paintwork etc.
– You can choose your colours for inside including kitchen cupboards and benchtops, tiles, floors, ceiling and walls.
– You choose the fittings such as light fittings, door knobs, kitchen appliances and bathroom plumbing fittings.
– This is where things start to happen.
– After council approval is finalised, contract is prepared.
-You pay a deposit less the amount paid in the preliminary agreement.
– Our progress payment schedules are in keeping with industry standards and are based on the value of work at each stage .
*This schedule can be varied if necessary to suit your lender’s requirements.
6 Construction Stage
– Our team of qualified tradesmen work closely with you for minimal disruption.
– We have an efficient process in the construction phase, giving you an enjoyable experience.
There are five basic steps in the construction process:
– Practical completion ( door knobs, painting, fittings, blinds)
– Professional final clean
– You are now free to move in or rent out your new granny flat!